Tuesday 17 July 2012

Dara takes on College.

Hey! Welcome to my blog! My name is Dara.

Aw, my senior picture, how cute!

This past June, I finally finished the most excruciating four years of my life.
High school. Now, don't get me wrong, I sortof? liked high school. It was an experience, but I just could not wait until I got out of there! If you're in high school, don't worry, it's like ripping off a band-aid: you completely dread it, but it's quick, easy, and not really that bad.

My blog is not going to be about high school, it's about my future and my college experience. I'm going to be attending college in the South, I won't be specific, because maybe you are a crazy stalker. More likely than not, you are just a regular person and I'm just paranoid like that... Thanks Mom.

Let me be honest with you. I'm terrified about going to college. I will be moving three hours away from where I currently live, and will not have a car to travel back and forth with. I feel isolated, but nervous and excited at the same time. I know it's going to be such a drastic change for the better.

I'm not going to pretend that I know anything about college, I don't, but this blog is for me to promote change and growing up, and to document where I will be in four years. With this blog, I will try to put tips, tricks, advice, DIYs, fashion, and occasional humor about my college experience, and well, me!

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment